hearts joys

hearts joys

Friday, August 9, 2013

Why? Our journey of faith continues.

Many of us wonder why things happen the way they do. 
Scripture tells us we are not in control of the way our path leads, it is Yahweh Elohim who is.
Psa 37:23 The steps of a man are ordered by יהוה, And He delights in his way.
Psa 37:24 Though he falls, he is not cast down, For יהוה is supporting his hand.

Pro 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Pro 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Pro 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Pro 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Pro 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
 
 
We had originally been going to have our moving sale this week.  It would have been the 2nd day of the sale today.  Unbeknownst to us Yahweh was looking out for us.  The camper renovations are not done so we are not able move in yet.  So we did not have the sale yet.  This morning around 8 there was a tremendous terrifying sound coming from down the road.  It came in front of our home along with the smell of tar and diesel fuel.  The work continued all morning.  As we continue to wait upon Yahweh to lead us and guide us things like this should not be a surprise to us.  We just ask the question "Why?" and then wait to learn the answer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So now our road is torn up.  I am so glad we were not trying to have a moving sale today.  Praise Yahweh our Elohim who is watching out for us.
Oh and yes I just found out this was an answer to a prayer my little ones had  a couple of years ago.
The main state highway through town was torn up and the girls wanted to see it take place up close and personal.  At the time they were not able to get very close to see all that was taking place.  They asked for an opportunity at some point and time in the future to be able to view this process again.
So, now you have the rest of the story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God doesn't forget. When I was four I wanted a duck. I wanted a duck for many years. I was told I could not have a duck. God gave me a whole family of ducks for my 49th birthday (see my Facebook 4.19.2012). Dave DeCook