hearts joys

hearts joys

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Almost Finished with a remodeling project

I started doing some remodeling for some people in IL.  I am now approaching the finish.  If anyone needs a handy man I will be available next month.
 Putting down carpeting and a floating floor.  Installing electric heaters and vinyl flooring.  Installing new doors with storms and replacing window screen.  Trouble shooting electric with the help of my son-in-law who joined us for a weekend.  Repairing a deck and putting in a window.   Also replaced a water softener and added a filtration system.  Repaired the kitchen cupboards and drawers.  and paneled walls.




 Before and after painting the ceiling.  Enjoying a fire and  the reflection on the marble and wood floors I put in.  Also put in ceramic tile at the front door.




No comments: