hearts joys

hearts joys

Friday, November 7, 2014

The proving of belief

Praising Elohim.  I had an interview this morning for a part time job with housekeeping.  It is for 20 hours and the pay is pretty low.  It would pay for a camping site plus my gas for work.  I also have an interview on Monday for in home help for the elderly.  The hospital this morning was excited to have received my application.  They are having a hard time keeping their housekeeping staff.  (can't help to wonder why that may be...perhaps it has something to do with the pay).  One drawback on the part time job is they require a flu shot.  Due to my religious convictions about what I put into my body, that won't happen.  They had a couple of more people to interview yet and will get back to me on Monday or Tuesday. 
   The interview I have on Monday...When I filled out the application they said they didn't have anything at the time but that could change.  When I talked with them yesterday they went so far as to say they had someone in mind for me even before my interview. 
   I will continue to look for work and look forward to seeing how Elohim works these things out as we continue to serve Him.
    I talked with a gentleman named Terry in the parking lot of Walmart today.  He too was from Minnesota.  He saw the front license plate on the van and started talking with me.  I mentioned we were Torah Observant believers, he asked me where we were fellowshipping as Baptists are extremely dominant in this area.  I told him we don't have a fellowship persay but there are others of like mind in the area.  He then invited us to his church on Sunday.  So, I think we were both trying to evangelize and talk of Elohim to each other.


This sums up where we are at today.
Jas 1:2 My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
Jas 1:3 knowing that the proving of your belief works endurance.
Jas 1:4 And let endurance have a perfect work, so that you be perfect and complete, lacking in naught.
Jas 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of Elohim, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it shall be given to him.
Jas 1:6 But he should ask in belief, not doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
Jas 1:7 For that man should not think that he shall receive whatever from the Master –
Jas 1:8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

No comments: