hearts joys

hearts joys

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Funding

This goes against my grain but I am in a difficult place.  My family is in need.
 1.   of my finding a job and
 2.  Of affordable housing.
As I was released from my employment in which housing was included.  We must be out of our current house by the end of Jan.

We currently know of a couple of possibilities for housing but both need work.  One has had over 100 responses on Craigs list and I don't know that he will allow us if I don't have work.  That remains to be seen.

Another place is for $8,000.00.  It has a hole in the roof and don't know about the inside yet.  Either way. There is quite a bit of work involved which takes money to fix.  I am willing to do the work.  I am also willing to find work that will support us and have been diligently looking.  All this being said I have put out a fleece so to speak.  I have set up a go fund me account.  If you or anyone else is interested in keeping us going that is fine.  If not, that is ok too.  I know life and it can be difficult for all of us.  The moneys received would go toward supplies in fixing either place and putting our van in better working order.

Most other housing for rentals would be over $500 per month and it seems most of the work only pays less than $11.00 an hour closer to $9.  With a large family I don't believe that would be affordable.

https://www.gofundme.com/q8g68e38

No comments: