hearts joys

hearts joys

Sunday, March 24, 2013

forgotten truth

Laurie just recently sent me a free kindle book to read.  Wow, this is about something I totally forgot.  This will make a dramatic difference in my life.  The book is called "God Built" by Steve Farrar.  This takes into account the life of Joseph.
   Now, let me back up a few years.  Several years ago now I gave up some things that were a very deep part of my life and existance.  So, from that point on I have kinda been in limbo.  I have some goals and desires but have just kind of floated through life.  Now, Laurie had no idea what this book was about when she sent it to me.  So I will give you some thoughts that have hit me hard.

Yahweh is in control and in charge of all things.  That does not mean that those evil, bad things that happen were ordained by Him but He allows those things to take place if people choose them.  What He does do is turn them to His good.

om 8:27 And He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the set-apart ones according to Elohim.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all matters work together for good to those who love Elohim, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Rom 8:29 Because those whom He knew beforehand, He also ordained beforehand to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, for Him to be the first-born among many brothers.
Rom 8:30 And whom He ordained beforehand, these He also called, and whom He called, these He also declared right. And whom He declared right, these He also esteemed.
Rom 8:31 What then shall we say to this? If Elohim is for us, who is against us?
Rom 8:32 Truly, He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up on behalf of us all – how shall He not, along with Him, freely give us all else?
Rom 8:33 Who shall bring any charge against Elohim’s chosen ones? It is Elohim who is declaring right.
Rom 8:34 Who is he who is condemning? It is Messiah who died, and furthermore is also raised up, who is also at the right hand of Elohim, who also makes intercession for us.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of the Messiah? Shall pressure, or distress, or persecution, or scarcity of food, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it has been written, “For Your sake we are killed all day long, we are reckoned as sheep of slaughter.”
Rom 8:37 But in all this we are more than overcomers through Him who loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor messengers nor principalities nor powers, neither the present nor the future,
Rom 8:39 nor height nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of Elohim which is in Messiah יהושע our Master.

Heb 1:3 who being the brightness of the esteem and the exact representation of His substance, and sustaining all by the word of His power, having made a cleansing of our sins through Himself, sat down at the right hand of the Greatness on high,
Col 1:17 And He is before all, and in Him all hold together.
Joh 1:3 All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6.


Joh 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
  Psa 23:1 יהוה is my shepherd; I do not lack.
Psa 23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters.
Psa 23:3 He turns back1 my being; He leads me in paths of righteousness For His Name’s sake. Footnote: 1Or He converts.
  Yahweh Elohim, is soveriegn and will direct our steps in the way that He sees as best for us and for His desires.  He alone knows the plans He has for us and what needs to take place for those to happen   Pro 3:1 My son, do not forget my Torah, And let your heart watch over my commands;
Pro 3:2 For length of days and long life And peace they add to you.
Pro 3:3 Let not kindness and truth forsake you – Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart,
Pro 3:4 Thus finding favour and good insight In the eyes of Elohim and man.
Pro 3:5 Trust in יהוה with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
Pro 3:6 Know Him in all your ways, And He makes all your paths straight.
Pro 3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes1; Fear יהוה and turn away from evil2. Footnotes: 1Isa. 5:21 2Job 28:28.
  John J. Murray said this "The plan of Elohim is perfect The plan is exhausetive The plan is for my ultimate good The plan is secret.  Elohim hides it from me until it happens I discover it day by day as it unfolds. (behind a frowning providence p.10)   May your day be filled with thoughts of Yahweh Elohim and the good He desires to do in your life and the great things He desires to do in and through you   Jer 29:10 “For thus said יהוה, ‘When seventy years are completed, at Baḇel I shall visit you and establish My good word toward you, to bring you back to this place.

Jer 29:11 ‘For I know the plans I am planning for you,’ declares יהוה, ‘plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and an expectancy.

Jer 29:12 ‘Then you shall call on Me, and shall come and pray to Me, and I shall listen to you.

Jer 29:13 ‘And you shall seek Me, and shall find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart1. Footnote: 1Dt. 4:29, Joel 2:12.

No comments: